The advantages of having a Facebook page
There are many advantages to having Facebook business page:
- If your content management system (CMS) has a Facebook shop plugin, customers can shop directly from your Facebook page. Alternatively, you can create a shop – from scratch – on your Facebook page.
- You can list special offers and events.
- For brand exposure, set up Facebook Groups.
- You can promote your website through paid advertising and get real traffic and customers for your website.
- You can utilize Facebook Live Authority, video streaming, to connect to your followers and grow your brand. With over 1 billion Facebook users, video marketing on this social media platform is a popular and smart business choice. The video streaming market will be worth 70.05 billion dollars by 2021.
- In terms of pay-per-click, Facebook offers more precise targeting due to detailed information that can be gathered from the user’s profile page.
Facebook Ads best practices
- Most of your Facebook content will be made up of images and videos indirectly related to your business and a few unrelated but interesting posts. Do not publish text-only posts. They do not convert well in terms of sales.
- Post 2-3 times a day only.
- To increase customer engagement and to get more followers for your page, use promoted and boosted ads.
- Use multi-product and offer ads to boost sales. Multi-product ads are powerful because they let visitors browse a selection of your products in one ad. Bear in mind, you can get both likes, followers and sales from running offer and multi-product ads only.
- Use Facebook Insights to obtain detailed information about your target audience and to track your conversions.
- Repeat what works through testing. Set up a maximum of five low cost ads, with varying target audiences, visuals and ad descriptions, to see which ad (or ads) result in the highest conversions.
Why choose Facebook ads?
Learn more about Facebook Paid Ads ›